History In 1910 Emil Hanson, purchased a single portrait studio in downtown Sioux Falls, South Dakota. In 1938 Emil's two sons, Howard and Harold, opened an additional camera store and portrait studio under the name of Harold's. The business continued to expand with another retail location and a wholesale color photofinishing lab.
|City||Sioux Falls, SD|
|Address||2711 South Louise Avn|
|Phone Number||(605) 361-3570|