Established in LaGrange in 1949 by Roger Wyckoff and Robert Drew, our studio has been in continuous operation, making us, by far, the oldest portrait studio in the Western Suburbs of Chicago. Owners James and Sherri Tweedie take special pride in continuing the fine tradition of outstanding portraiture, superb wedding day photography, and a dedication to the neighborhood.
|City||La Grange , IL|
|Address||602 West Burlington Avenue|
|Phone Number||(708) 354-2880|